BATHROOM PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Bath Benches, Bath Safety, Curtains, Handles, Mats
- Bathroom Bedpans, Commodes, Enemas, Male Urinals, Seats, Sitz Baths
- Bath Towels, Dry Wipes, Washcloths
- Bathing Products, Body Wash, Shampoo, WetWipes
- Personal Hygiene
- Room Odor Eliminators
BEDROOM PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Beds, Mattresses, Pads, Wedges
- Bedside Care and Safety Products
- Bed Sheets, Disposable Sheets, Mattress Covers
- Blankets and Quilts
- Pillows and Pillowcases
DIABETIC PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Diabetic Lancets, Monitors, Strips
- Diabetic Maintenance Products
DINING AND NUTRITIONAL - (ALL)
- Bowls, Cups, Plates, Silverware, Trays
- Carafes, Pitcher, and Tumblers
- Clothing Protectors
- Kitchen Supplies
- Nutritional Products and Supplements
ELECTRONICS - (ALL)
- Alerting Products
- Lighting Products
- Tens Units
HELPFUL PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Dressing, Grooming, Hearing, Reaching, Vision
INCONTINENCE PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Briefs and Diapers
- Pads and Liners
- Skin Protectants, Paste
INFECTION CONTROL - (ALL)
- Antiseptic, Disinfectants, Germicides
- Hand Hygiene - Sanitizers
- Hand Hygiene - Soaps and Soap Dispensers
- Other Infection Control Products
- Protective Wear
JANITORIAL SUPPLIES - (ALL)
- Bags, Bio Hazard, and Liners
- Cleaning, Dusting, and Wiping
- Janitorial Chemicals
- Laundry Products
- Paper Product And Dispensers
MOBILITY - (ALL)
- Lifting, Transferring and Stepping
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Wheelchairs and Accessories
NURSING AND PATIENT CARE PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Apparel - Patient
- Apparel - Staff
- Batteries and Misc Nursing Supplies
- Blood Pressure, Stethoscopes, Thermometers
- Cotton Balls, Swabs, Tongue Depressors
- Feeding Products, IV Poles
- Graduated Containers, Medicine Cups, Specimen Containers
- Hot and Cold Packs
- Ostomy and Urinary Supplies
- Orthopedic Soft Goods
- Personal Care Kits
- Physical Exercise and Therapy
- Respiratory Products
- Slippers, Gripper Socks
- Socks, Stockings, and Compression Hosiery
- Stockings Anti-Embolism
PHARMACY PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Coughs, Cold, and Allergy
- Fiber and Laxatives
- Medication Aids
- Minerals, Supplements, Vitamins
- Other Over the Counter Products
- Pain Management
- Sharp Containers
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Body Powder and Lip Care
- Lotions and Moisturizers
- Moderate to Severely Dry Skin Products
WOUND CARE PRODUCTS - (ALL)
- Bandages, Pads, and Sponges
- Binders, Nets, Strips, Tapes, Wraps
- First Aid Kits and Instruments
- Gauze Products
- Irrigation Solution, Saline, and Wound Cleansers
- Silver Antimicrobial Dressings and Products
- Topical Treatments
ARGLAES POWDER, 10 GRAM BOTTLE, 5 TOTAL
NOT FOR SALE IN CA, TX, LA, AND IA DUE TO RECENT LEGISLATION.
Click to enlarge image(s)
• Ideal for wounds that are difficult to dress; Manages bacterialburden1; Continuous antimicrobial protection1; Extended wear time1; Non-staining
• Powder can convert any other dressing to an antimicrobial (Arglaes Powder) • Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers2, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, negative pressure wound therapy (Arglaes Powder only)9, grafted wounds (Arglaes Powder only), donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
• Contraindications: third-degreeburns, patients with a known sensitivity to silver and as a surgical implant; do not use topical antibiotics in conjunction with Arglaes.
• Arglaes Film may be left in place for up to 7 days; Arglaes Island and Arglaes Powder may be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change frequency will depend upon the amount of drainage
1. Internal report on file.
2. LaJoie J. Improving diabetic foot ulcer outcomes with hyperbaricoxygen and ionic silver powder. Presented at SAWC. San Diego, CA. 2005.
3. Rogers RS, Patel M, Alvarez OM. Effect of a silver ion containing wound dressing on the bacterial burden of chronic venous ulcers. Presented at SAWC. Dallas, TX. 2000.
4. Sparks-Evans K. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Foot Deformities, Osteomyelitis with Open Wounds on a Child. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Phoenix, AZ. 2004.
5. Strilko BL, Barna A. The versatile use of a silver alginate powder in the treatment of a variety of wounds. Presented at WOCN. Salt Lake City, Utah. 2007.
6. Brooks KL, Dauenhauer SA, Evans JT. Decreased incidence of central line-related blood stream infections associated with use of silver impregnated dressings at central venous catheter sites. Presented at Decennial International Conference on Nosocomial and Healthcare Associated Infections. Atlanta, GA. 2000.
7. Pittman J, Tape J, Tanner D, Peliccia J. Comparative study of the use of antimicrobial barrier film dressing in post-operative care. Presented at WOCN. Las Vegas, NV. 2005.
8. Gonzalez VR, Segal CG, Tillman C, Houston S, Pruitt V. Changing clinical practice to reduce sternal surgical site infections (S-SSI) in open bypass surgery. Presented at Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. Seattle, WA. 2001.
9. Curran M, Paz-Altschul OJ. The use of silver antimicrobial powder with negative pressure wound therapy. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Dallas, TX. 2002.
10. Independent study preformed by Wickham Laboratories Limited, Hampshire, England.
To close picture click "Close" or click outside of picture.
Independent Care Products - Additional Information